Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Dune

More dunes shots from another day.


 Fresh tracks...
what they probably look like a little wind-blown later...
 Lovely stormy clouds! 
 Wandering around, I found these cool pools!
 Riders.
 That sort of fuzzy slope is actually blowing sand.
 The sun popped out for a few seconds and lit these up nicely.

 More neat sand effects!


 Just like ripples in water...
 More moving sand...
 Cool sand patterns...
 Stupid me should've headed back the safe way.  Instead, I found myself IN the blowing sand...(ended up with VERY sandy hair that afternoon!)
 Made for some interesting photos though... 
 I discovered an awesome pattern patch...
 Talk about moire!

 To avoid going through the sandstorm again, I moved to the edge of the dunes.  Interesting to see this zone of sand taking over forest, leaving dead trees in its wake...


The sand devours...

No comments:

Post a Comment