Sunday, October 30, 2016

Colorado critters

OK, maybe you were expecting bears, elk, marmots at least...?!  Nope!  Just these wild critters...
 Check out the way this dude sits!  He's too funny!!  Is this normal?  I don't think so...but then again neither is he!  
 Our guys have such a tough life.  Forcing him to sleep all day like this...
Somebody call the ASPCA!!
 And then there's this:  the Cat Torture Tent!
Ha-ha, yeah right!  Since our cats aren't spoiled enough yet...  And since we were now settled into our all-summer spot...  Bill bought them a little tent so they could enjoy the outdoors whenever he was outside tinkering.
 They look pretty comfy, yeah?


 And again, it's really a shame we haven't been able to convince them to get along better...
 But I guess the differences are just too great.  I guess cats and dogs are just mortal enemies, and there's no way around that fundamental truth...
 Hayes and Mizzou have an Aunt Ede (and Uncle Bob), who we see in CO each summer.  She provided them with these pretty hand-me-down bandanas...

1 comment:

  1. That top pic of Hayes sitting and the expression on his face cracks me up! I'm sitting on the train chuckling to myself, feeling instead like laughing out loud!

    ReplyDelete