Sunday, October 30, 2016

Walking the VT

I didn't do hardly any walking/hiking this last summer, which was so weird as that is a favorite thing for me to do!!  But my plantar fasciitis ended up being a pain in the...foot!!!  So I mostly ended up going for scenic drives instead, and a few bike rides...  But I did do a few short walks, including at this other favorite place, right in town - a beautiful old cattle ranch that now has lovely dirt walking/riding paths through it.  The dogs are generally supposed to be on leash, but some of us figure there's a little bit of flexibility still (the way CO used to be, before the Californification of the state...) - if our dogs are good/friendly, if we can keep them away from any livestock, etc.  So me and this other gal decided our dogs fit the bill and needed to be off-leash in order to really play!  They were very good and had a great time!  Her big young lab sure wore my girl out though!!!

 Nothing like splashing around in the irrigating ditches!

Oh so fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment