Monday, June 6, 2016

Ferndale & Fernbridge

 Bill and I visited Ferndale once long ago, but I could hardly remember it and wanted to check it out again.  Plus, it was only a few minutes away!  So come take the tour of this sweet little Victorian town with me...  
 Beautiful, cute homes...

 Some with really pretty plantings...


 This was my favorite - cute house and incredible little yard!

 Pretty church.



 And back on the main street...

 Says it all!  (of course, many, incl. my husband, would say "without a cat")




  



This town is a great place to just spend a few hours, strolling, sightseeing and window shopping.
 And one more stop - to see the famous old (1911) bridge at Fernbridge (and yes, apparently there used to be A LOT of GIANT ferns in these places named after them!)
Elegant bridge, yeah?

4 comments:

  1. Diana would say..A house is not a home without a dog, cat, turtle, hermit crab, fish, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a Leonberger fuzzy, fancy pants behind! What a gorgeous town, love those houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-ha! Good spotting, pal!! Whenever I see one of them, I have to stop and say Hi for you! :) I have some other shots of her I'm going to send you :) She had such a Bagheera face!!!

    ReplyDelete